The best sites to buy Bitcoin 2017
Let’s see then the best online sites to buy Bitcoin in a safe and friendly way, the best ones are first and progressively we will see the ones that follow.
This list also shows the methods of payment, some sites accept cards, or paypal and bank transfers, or all of the above. Each payment method has its advantages depending on which feature is vital for you. For example transactions with Paypal are safe and fast, while bank transfers give the opportunity to know directly to the seller, all according to the site where you are making the transaction.
Some of the services are for everyone, which means you can use euros, pounds, yen, Australian dollars, Swiss francs, Canadian dollars, soles, crown, rubles, lire, rupees and so on.
What are the main sites on the list?
The best sites for bitcoin transactions are at the top of the list, in the first places.
Where to find the safest bitcoin exchange?
The sites listed here are optimal and reputable, but it is always good to proceed with caution. Remember that you should never leave more btc online than you can afford to lose.
The best sites for Bitcoin transactions 2017
Coinbase combines an attractive interface, a great site for obtaining bitcoins with a debit card, and offers multiple online wallets for your cryptocurrencies. More than 4,800,000 users are registered, including 45,000 merchants and 9,000 developer applications. It works well for European, American and Canadian customers.
- Excellent level of security (validation with phone and email to authorize device)
- Very easy to use
- Many long-standing customers
- Online wallet available
- Some complain that it is a little laborious to verify the account, but this supports the confidence in the security of the system.
CEX is an excellent international bitcoin transaction site where they accept euros, sterling pounds, US dollars, Russian rubles and Ethereum.
It goes without saying that CEX is very popular within those regions. With the best security practices, a modern and simple user interface, as well as bank transfers and credit card purchases, CEX is in fact a good European alternative to Coinbase.
- Bank and credit card deposits
- Very easy to use and excellent for beginners
- Users know how much they will pay before signing up
- Buy and sell Ethereum is available
Localbitcoins is quite popular for p2p (person to person) transactions around the world. It works in more countries than coinbase. Of all the Bitcoin buying and selling sites listed here, this is one of the first and most reputable.
- Good Spanish
- Great to meet people
- PayPal, cash and transfer
- No verification needed
- Popular in most countries
- It may take more time to complete the transaction
- Risks associated with anonymous transactions
- Some bank accounts have been suspended after receiving money
It offers an attractive interface, a dynamic site to buy bitcoins with debit card, cash or ethereum.
Friendly for beginners and has one of the most secure platforms for coin exchange.
Poloniex.com has experienced extremely rapid traffic growth since the demise of rival Cryptsy in 2016. Traffic has grown from 7 million monthly visits in February 2017 to 30 million in May 2017. Secondly, Poloniex has the better trading interface, both for mobile and desktop users.
Note that because Poloniex is a pure “crypto” Exchange, it is not possible to deposit or pay with money. You will have to buy bitcoin first in another place, and then deposit it to be able to make transactions.
- The most popular cryptocurrency exchange
- Good negotiation margin
- One of the best commercial interfaces for mobile and desktop browsers
- It has the best volumes for all major altcoins including Ethereum.
It is not possible to deposit fiduciary currency
In short, the list offers the most agile, secure and fast sites to start buying Bitcoin. Sometimes Bitcoin has suffered falls but recovers very fast, so for many those falls are the ideal time to get on the train.